Wednesday, July 13, 2011

2011 Carassauga

 Children performing Chinese Dance
in China Pavilion

This year mark a sharp different in my approach to the 2011 Carassauga. In the past year I travelled to as much pavillions as I could cram in my schedule but for this year I decided to concertrate on Chinese Cultral Pavilion only, for all three days. It was enjoyable and most satisfying assignment to say the least. Well if a picture is worth a thousand words than I will let my photos tell the story. That way I will surpress my long winded tell tales stories about the foods and the dances.

    Ms. Fung Chair of the China Pavillion thanking
workers and performers as well as visitors to the pavillion.

For more photos see gallery below:-
https://picasaweb.google.com/tee.andrew8/ChinaPavillionCarassauga#

Citizenship Judge Mina Fung visit Canada Pavillion to perform the reaffirmation ceremony

Judge Mina Fung presiding
the citizenship reafirmation ceremony
at Canadian Pavillion

No comments:

Post a Comment