Monday, May 27, 2013

Carrassauga 2013

May 24th to 26 2013 in Mississauga

Annually this is a much anticipated event in Mississauga and this year is no different. Multitude flock to all the venues that host the 2013 Carrassauga in Mississauga.  Unfortunately, this year I have overbook my schedule and only able to attend the fabulous event for only one day.

I was at the African pavilion, Indian pavilion, Latin American pavilion and the Filipino pavilion all located at Hersey Centre at Britania between Kenedy and Tomken. The cultural show was outstanding and worth every penny you spend on the passport. I am not saying this because you think that I got the media pass. As a matter of fact I paid the full price for my passport annually although in the past year official from Carrassauga would snatch my paid passport and replace it with the official media allocated passport.

For more photos from this event check link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment